- Product ID: 11114
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Complete infrared sterilization in 5-7 seconds
- Safe, convenient, and no spatter
- Ideal for platinum loops, needles and tube mouths
This infrared micro-sterilizer has an asbestos-free core element that uses infrared heating to produce 815 degrees C (1500 degrees F). It completely sterilizes microorganisms in 5-7 seconds. This device uses well-proven technology to provide instant sterilization of platinum inoculating loops, needles, glass tubes/pipette mouths and various metal and borosilicate glass instruments. The ceramic heating element is safely enclosed in a perforated stainless steel guard chamber, protecting users from accidental contact with the extreme temperatures of the core area. It is extremely compact, convenient and can be used in anaerobic and aerobic chambers.
- Max Temperature: 815 degrees C / 1500 degrees F
- Sterilization Time: 5 – 7 seconds
- Chamber Diameter: 0.55in. / 14mm
- Chamber Length: 3.94 in. / 100mm
- External Dimensions: 4 (W) x 6 (D) x 6.5 (H) in.
- 10.2 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 16.5 (H) cm
- Electrical Data: 120V, 60Hz / 230V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 2.9 lbs. / 1.3 kg