Tuttnauer 3870EA Large Capacity Automatic Autoclave
- Product ID: 114
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Tuttnauer 3870EA autoclaves have a closed-door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. A high efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. These steam sterilizers use a replaceable HEPA 0.2m air filter.
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- Cycle time is (hot) 40 minutes, (cold) 55 minutes.
- The Chamber is 15" x 30" with a 22 gallon volume (85L), and holds 15 full standard cassettes.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- Chamber dimensions: 15” (384 mm) x 30” (760 mm)
- Volume: 22 gallons | 85 Liters
- Overall dimensions: 26” (665 mm) W x 34.5” (875 mm) D x 20.6” (525 mm) H
- Standard cassettes: 15 full
- Tray dimensions:
- 11.3” (286 mm) W x 26.6” (675 mm) D x 1” (25 mm) H
- 13.8” (350 mm) W x 26.6” (675 mm) D x 1” (25 mm) H
- Number of trays: 2
- Cold cycle time: 32 minutes
- Hot cycle time: 23 minutes
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 3000W
- Current: 13.6A
- Shipping weight: 213 lbs. (97 kg)
|Chart Recording Paper for Tuttnauer Autoclaves - Pack of 5||929||$28.00|