Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Manual Autoclave
- Product ID: 9866
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small veterinary offices or a second autoclave for larger veterinary practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- Tuttnauer 2540EA
- Tuttnauer 2540M
- Tuttnauer 2540EHS
- Tuttnauer 2340MK
- Tuttnauer EZ 10
- Tuttnauer EZ 10K
- Tuttnauer 3870EA
- Temperature Timing:
- Cold: 16 min.
- Hot: 11 min.
- Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (230 x 470 mm)
- Chamber Volume: 2 gallons (7.5liter)
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9" x 17.4" x 12" (455x 440 x 305 mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 1.6" x 4.7" x 0.8" (295 x 120 x 20 mm)
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1350W
- Current: 11A
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs (23 kg)
|Chart Recording Paper for Tuttnauer Autoclaves - Pack of 5||929||$28.00|