Centri-V 1486 Multi-Purpose Centrifuge
- Product ID: 12325
- Condition: Retired
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Centri-V 1486 offers a wide range of features. The 8-place horizontal, (swinging) rotor allows the processing of multiple samples at once. Gentle and smooth acceleration and deceleration enables you to run fecals with coverslips in place. The unit’s innovate design maintains a constant temperature through an innovative vortex ventilation system, maintaining sample integrity.
The Centri-V 1486 allows your hospital to take advantage of horizontal sample separation. Horizontal separation offers many advantages over traditional fixed-angle separations, including tighter straight-line gel separations to reduce re-spin and re-mixes. The 1486 spins test tubes, up to 16.5 x 128mm, at speeds up to 3,300 RPM, with microprocessor speed control. G-forces up to 1,732g’s will produce platelet-poor-plasma in minutes.
- Process Fecal, Blood and Urine samples
- 8-place horizontal (swinging) rotor
- All digital display, touch pad, programmable
- Life-extending, brushless, temperature-controlled motor
- Wide mouth Stainless Steel chamber
- 0-30 minute programmable timer
- 300-3,300 rpm programmable speed
- G-forces up to 1,732g
- Zero-RPM Safety Interlocking metal lid
- Whisper quiet (‹70dB)
- Footprint: 18"D x 14"W x 13"H
- 8-place horizontal (swinging) head rotor with 15mL tube shields and bumpers
- 8-place 15mL 45° fixed angle tube rotor
- 24-place 15mL 45° fixed angle tube rotor