DRE RCX Digital Wireless Veterinary Dental X-Ray System
- Product ID: 12376
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The wireless remote can take exposures from virtually any distance. Three tooth types - incisors, canines and premolar/molar for both maxillary and mandibular arcades are available. KV and mA are automatically adjusted by either large or small patient type as well as the tooth selection. In addition, there are up and down buttons to either lighten or darken the radiograph as desired.
The system comes in your choice of wall mount, or a portable mobile stand for when portability is a priority, multiple locations are needed, or existing structures make a mobile unit the best choice.
- Generator: DC, Constant potential, microprocessor controlled
- Voltage: (kVp) 60, 63, 65 kVp
- Focal spot: 0.7 mm, square, IEC 336
- X-Ray field (at collimator tip):55mm or 60 mm round
- Total filtration: 2.5 mm Al
- Anode current (mA): 6, 7 mA
- Operating frequency: 145 KHz - 230 KHz self-adjusting (175 KHz typical)
- Exposure Time: 0.010 – 1.000 sec, R10 and R20 scale
- Focus to skin distance: 30 cm /300 mm - (12”)
- Line voltage: 50/60 Hz, 115V +-10% or 230V +-15%
- Duty cycle: Self-regulating, continuous operation up to 1s/60s
- Weight: 44.1 Lbs, (20Kg)
- Weight of Tube-head: 11 Lbs, (5Kg)
- Warranty: 2 year limited - phone and online support free for life
- Extension Arms: Available in 3 lengths: 15.75” (400 mm), 23.6” (600 mm), 35.4” (900 mm)
- Certifications: CE 0051, cCSAus
|DRE Veterinary Digital Dental Sensor||12378||Get Quote|