Scale Aire Mini
- Product ID: 9857
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The design of the Scale-Aire Mini uses state-of-the-art integrated computer technology together with time tested technology. This combination produces a powerful and potent tool against periodontal disease.
The Scale-Aire Mini connects to a nitrogen tank easily with NO costly compressor required.
Our surgical stainless steel, heat treated tips glide smoothly across the tooth surface. The water flows internally through the tip directly to the operative site, gently cooling and lubricating the tooth, washing away the dislodged debris.
The dental scaler utilizes an ultrasonic principle of operation. Our state of the art circuitry converts nominal line voltage to an operating frequency of approximately 18,000 or 25,000 Hz. (depending on the unit selected) This frequency is then amplified and delivered to the scaling tip. As a result, the tip vibrates at this ultrasonic frequency with amplitude of 0.001 to 0.004 in. (25.4 um. to 102 um.)
- Converts nominal line voltage to appx. 25,000 Hz.
- Tips vibrates ultrasonic frequency with amplitude of 0.001 to 0.004 in. (25.4 um to 102 um)
- When ultrasonic scaler is on, the high speed and low speed handpieces will not operate, the air/water syringe will always work
- High speed handpiece for advanced dentistry
- Low speed handpiece for all ISO, E-type attachments.
- Low speed or high speed handpiece selector
- Water regulator
- Footswitch control
- 360,000 RPM High Speed Drill
- 20,000 RPM Low Speed H.P.
- Built in Ultrasonic Scaler
- Auto-tune circuitry
- Air Water Syringe
- Easily connects to an air tank
- Wall mount design
- Optional: Mobile Stand, Arm Assembly, or Wall Mount
- Independent water controls
- Switching power supply
- Life time loaner service
- Proudly made in the USA
**The high and low speed handpieces are not interchangeable
The three-way air / water syringe features
- Well balanced design, and smooth styling for comfortable use
- Easy release for a speedy exchange of tips
- Fully autoclavable tips
- 25 KHz scaler handpiece
- 2, 25 KHz ultrasonic inserts
- Same foot switch controls for all handpieces
- Digital auto-tuned circuitry
- 100-200 VAC universal input switching power supply
- 360,000 RPM variable speed handpiece
- Up to 20,000 RPM low speed handpiece
- 1:1 Autoclave straight handpiece
- Completely prophy starter kit
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber Cups
- Instruction Manual
- Power supply: Input: 100-240 v~, 1.5A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24 VDC, 2.5 Amps
- Control box dimensions: 9” W x 4” L (front to back) x 6” H
- Net weight: 8 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs.
- Shipping box dimensions: 14”X14”x14"
|Arm Assembly, Mini 25 in.||12402||Get Quote|
|Faucet Attachment with Female Connector and Tubing||12303||Get Quote|
|Mini Wall Mount||12401||Get Quote|
|Portable 1 Gallon Water Tank||12302||Get Quote|
|Rolling Stand||12403||Get Quote|