Son-Mate II Scaler/Polisher Combination
- Product ID: 9674
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
At the touch of the switch, alternate from scaling to polishing plus a variety of other operations. You can perform curettage, deep scaling of heavy calculus and stain removal. Optional drilling and cutting accessories available.
- Scaler handpiece
- Stack (Transducer) inserted in the handpiece
- Assorted Tips
- Tip wrench
- Water line with quick disconnect attached
- Powercord grounded for safety
- One foot control for both scaling and polishing mode.
- 35,000 RPM Micromotor with variable speed, precision balanced for low vibration/low noise.
- From 200 RPMHigh Torque Micromotor
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Straight handpiece, user friendly, autoclavable
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups, autoclavable
- Starter kit with 10 rubber and 10 prophy paste cups
- Rubber rest for handpiece
- Owner's and Technique manual
- Power Supply: 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating Frequency: 17,500 - 19,000 Hz, for scaling mode, Autotuned
- Water input pressure: 30-60 PSI (2-5 Bar)
- Dimensions: Width 7 1/2 x Depth 9 1/2 x Height 3 1/4" (19 cm x 24.1 cm x 8.3 cm)
- Net Weight: 9 3/4 lbs. / 4.4 Kg.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs. / 4.3 Kg.
|Faucet Attachment with Female Connector and Tubing||12303||Get Quote|
|Portable 1 Gallon Water Tank||12302||Get Quote|