Aaron Bovie 940 High Frequency Desiccator
- Product ID: 9823
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Bovie 3-Button Handpiece — better by design, inside and out
The basic function of a 3-button handpiece is to allow the user to control power up/down and to activate the high frequency desiccator. The Aaron 940 has a technological advantage in the handpiece: a superbly engineered collet that is gold plated for superior conductivity. The collet is attached to our circuit board and the entire handpiece is encapsulated and formed in a high tech polymer that combines comfort for you with a sure grip. The buttons on the handpiece have been designed for superior tactile feel and comfort. Finally, it’s autoclavable so you can have sterility when you need it, and an easy-to-clean and durable handpiece all the way around.
Digital Error Detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron 940™ continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
- More power with 40 watts
- More accurate bi-polar increase and decrease in 1/10th watt increments from zero to ten watts
- More accurate power with Universal Power Control — 100 - 240 VAC
- More user-friendly with features that can save you time and money
- Less to do with fewer steps to accomplish the same procedures
- Less to buy — fewer accessories needed for additional functionality
- Foot control activation is available and can help you keep the handpiece steady
- Height: 15.9 cm (6.3”)
- Width: 22.2 cm (9”)
- Depth: 11.4 cm (4.5”)
- Weight: < 1.4 kg (< 3 lbs.)
- Output Power:
- To 40 watts (0-10 watts in 1/10th watt increments on both mono and bipolar)
- Line Voltage:
- Universal Power Supply
- A940: 100 to 240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz
- Line Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 - years
|Bovie Aaron Bipolar Single-Pedal Footswitch||11162||$220.00|
|Bovie Reusable Bipolar Forceps - Coated 3.5" McPherson Curved (.5mm)||9774||$221.00|
|Conmed Reusable Adult Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)||404||$150.00|
|Conmed Reusable Grounding Plate Cord 2 Pin Plug: For Adult or Pediatric Plates||1559||$150.00|
|Conmed Reusable Pediatric Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)||403||$150.00|