DRE Citadel 180 Electrosurgical Unit (ESU)
- Product ID: 12597
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE Citadel 180 is an excellent solution for veterinary facilities seeking a full-featured electrosurgery generator at an economical price point.
With a variety of cut and coagulation settings, the Citadel 180 is easily-programmable for almost any procedure. Self-diagnostic protocols help to facilitate a safe and sterile environment.
The DRE Citadel 180 is available with an optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, a smoke evacuator and a suction irrigation module — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Stable, 180-watt power supply over a wide range of tissue with innovative tissue feedback technology.
- Patient return electrode monitoring for increased safety during every procedure.
- Various cut and coagulation settings enhance the unit’s versatility and efficiency.
- Spray coagulation function provides homogenous, efficient coagulation over a large area.
- Self-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Easily-programmable for quick and simple setup.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Durable, water-proof foot pedals.
- Optional — Remote power settings allow clinicians to adjust mode and power from the sterile area.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of unintended activation.
- Optional — Argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.
- Length: 15 in (38 cm)
- Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Height: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: < 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Operating Voltage: 180-265 V AC
- Max Power input: 1000 VA
- Fuse: 4 A
- UPS Backup: 1KVA
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz
- Sp Cut - Programmable Pulse or continues output, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Pure - Continues output, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Blend - Bursts repeating at 29 kHz 55% ON cycle, 120 W at 300 Ω, CF 2.5
- Pure Sine wave 390 kHz
- Micro - Lower output voltage, 50 W at 110 Ω, CF 1.5
- Macro - Higher output voltage, 50 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
- Damped Sine wave 460 kHz
- Soft - Repetition Frequency 62 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 5.0
- Fulgurate - Repetition Frequency 34 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 7.0
- Spray - Randomized Repetition Frequency 34 kHz < f < 50 kHz, 80 W at 500 Ω, CF 8.0
- Leakage Currents
- RF leakage current
- Monopolar: < 150 mA rms
- Bipolar: < 60 mA rms
Low frequency leakage currents
- Normal polarity, intact ground: < 10 μA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- 3 Microprocessor Controlled 6Sense Technology with sampling rate above 4000 sense/second
- Maximum output power deviation < 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater at any setting with PER-98
- Measuring frequency: 85 kHz ± 10 kHz
- Measuring current: < 10 μA
- Acceptable resistance range: Dual Area PREM Patient Return Electrode: 10-135 Ω, Single Area Patient
- Return Electrode: < 10 Ω