DRE Citadel X3 Electrosurgical Unit (ESU)
- Product ID: 12646
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The all-new DRE Citadel X3 is a versatile, highly-adjustable electrosurgical unit that can easily keep pace with any dynamic operating room environment. With the unit’s color touchscreen, clinicians can easily navigate between the many settings of the DRE Citadel X3 ESU. The DRE Citadel X3 is suitable for a wide range of procedures including Plastic Surgery, ENT, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynecology and Thoracic procedures.
The DRE Citadel X3 is available with an optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, a smoke evacuator and a suction irrigation module — ask your DRE representative for details.
- A stable, highly-adjustable ESU with TFT color touchscreen panel for easy, flexible operation.
- Internet connectivity and data logging capabilities.
- Patient return electrode monitor increases patient safety by preventing electrode site burns.
- Remote power settings allow clinicians to adjust mode and power from the sterile area.
- Data logging stores the last 50 surgical cases in system memory.
- System can run self-demonstration mode to display modes and settings.
- 100 different combinations of operating modes for virtually any procedure.
- Two Vessel Sealing Mode for up to 7mm of tissue, with audio indication at completion. Alarm sounds if vessels are improperly sealed.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Automatic tissue sensing starts and stops bipolar modes without footswitch activation.
- Audible feedback after completion of Bipolar coag reduces charring and sticking.
- Two simultaneous coagulation outputs with independent controls.
- Self-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are properly functioning.
- Durable, Waterproof footswitches and pedals.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of an unintended activation.
- Optional — Citadel ESU mobile cart, argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.
- Width: 16.5 in (42 cm)
- Depth: 17.7 in (45 cm)
- Height: 6.9 in (17.5 cm)
- Weight: < 16.53 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Operating voltage: 180-265 V AC
- Max. Power input: 1000 VA
- Fuse: 4 A
- UPS Backup: 1.5 KVA
- Seven modes, 390 kHz
- Low Cut: Continuous output, 400 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5, Low Volt
- Pure Cut: Continuous output, 400 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5
- Blend1: Bursts at 29 kHz, 250 W at 300 Ω, CF 2
- Blend2: Bursts at 29 kHz, 200 W at 300 Ω, CF 2.6
- Endo1: Pulse output, 400 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5 Low Pulse Intr.
- Endo2: Pulse output, 400 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5 High Pulse Intr.
- Hydro: Continuous output, 400 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5, Rapid
- Seven modes: 460 kHz
- Soft: Continuous output, 300 W at 300 Ω, CF 1.5, Low Volt
- Desiccate: Repetition frequency 83 kHz, 200 W at 500 Ω, CF 5.0
- Swift: Repetition Frequency 53 kHz, 120 W at 500 Ω, CF 6.2
- Force: Repetition Frequency 29 kHz, 120 W at 500 Ω, CF 7.0
- Spray: Repetition Frequency 24 kHz, 120 W at 500 Ω, CF 8.0
- Hi-Spray: Repetition Frequency 13 kHz, 70 W at 500 Ω, CF 10.0
- Hydro: Repetition Frequency 29 kHz, 120 W at 500 Ω, CF 7.0
Saline Resection Mode
- Four modes, 440 kHz
- Low Cut: Continuous output 300 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5, LV
- Standard Cut: Continuous output 300 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5 HV
- Soft Coag: Continuous output 200 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5 LV
- Force Coag: Continuous output 200 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5 HV
- Five modes, 440 kHz
- Micro: Continuous output, 120 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5, Low Volt
- Standard: Continuous output, 120 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5, Medium Volt
- Force: Continuous output, 120 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5, High Volt
- Bip Cut: Continuous output, 120 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5, Low Volt
- Macro Cut: Continuous output, 120 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5, High Volt
- Two modes, 440 kHz
- Fine seal: Low Pulse output, 5 levels, 150 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
- Rapid seal: High Pulse output, 5 levels, 150 W at 100 Ω, CF 1.5
- 3 Microprocessor Controlled 6SENSE Technology with sampling rate about 4000 sense/second.
- Maximum output power deviation < 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater at any setting with PER-98
- RF leakage current: Monopolar < 150 mA rms, Bipolar < 60 mA rms
- Low Frequency leakage currents: Normal polarity - intact ground < 10 μA, Normal polarity - ground open < 50 μA