Valleylab Surgistat II Electrosurgical Generator
- Product ID: 11723
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
For general electrosurgery needs, the Valleylab SurgiStat II generator provides exceptional performance, reliability, and safety benefits in a compact, east to use unit.
- Easy and quick to set up; compact and light
- Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes
- Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials
- Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures
- Provides the ability to change power settings while activating the generator
- Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs
- Accepts preferred accessories– standard 3-pin pencil, most standard footswitching devices (with adapter), and standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch (optional) – standard 2-pin bipolar footswitching devices
- Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in electrosurgical technology
- Ensures consistent clinical performance over a variety of procedures
- Increased patient safety with a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (RECQMS). The RECQMS system continually monitors patient impedance levels and deactivates the generator if a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected.
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 14 cm (5.5 in.)
- Width: 26 cm (10.25 in.)
- Depth: 25.4 cm (10 in.)
- Weight: <6.5 kg (<14 lbs)
- Bipolar <39 Arms
- Monopolar <150 Arms
- 110-120 Volts at 60 Hz
- Per = 86
- PER (Power Efficiency Rating) is the measure of an electrosurgical generator’s ability to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types.
Controls and Indicators
- Mode Selection: Separate pushbuttons select modes (cut or Blend: Desiccate, Fulgurate or Bipolar)
- Power Setting: Dials adjust power in increments of 1 watt.
- A continuous tone indicates activation; volume control is on the back panel. A dual tone, which is not adjustable, indicates an alarm condition; for example, compromised patient return electrode contact.
- Front Panel: RECQMS patient return electrode receptacle (RECQMS system requires a split plate patient return electrode)
- Receptacle for standard footswitching devices with adapters
- Receptacle for standard 2-pin bipolar footswitching devices
- Receptacle for standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch
|Bovie Aaron Bipolar Single-Pedal Footswitch||11162||$220.00|
|Bovie Reusable Bipolar Forceps - Coated 3.5" McPherson Curved (.5mm)||9774||$221.00|
|Conmed Reusable Adult Dispersive Electrode (Grounding Pad)||404||$150.00|
|Conmed Reusable Grounding Plate Cord 2 Pin Plug: For Adult or Pediatric Plates||1559||$150.00|
|ESU / Electrosurgical Switch Pens - Sold in Multiple Quantities||791||$255.00|