AT4 Surgical Pneumatic Tourniquet
- Product ID: 12773
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The new standard in surgical pneumatic tourniquet safety and functionality
The AT4 Pneumatic Tourniquet System is an innovative, dual channel electronic tourniquet that uses state-of-the-art technology to provide a superior operating experience.
Practitioners are able to perform Biers Block regional anesthesia procedures with this pnuematic tourniquet system's unique safety feature, preventing operators from accidentally deflating cuffs in the wrong order and potentially exposing the patient to harmful doses of anesthetic agents.
The lightweight AT4 operates from its own integral air supply and features on-board cuff and hose storage so the unit can be moved from room to room with ease. Clinicians can read the unit's crystal-clear OLED display panel at virtually any location in the operating room. The AT4 Surgical Tourniquet System performs automatic diagnostic self-checks at every start-up, ensuring the unit will be ready to go when you need it.
- Unique IVRA (Biers Block) procedural guidance safety mechanism
- Routine automatic diagnostic self-checks at start-up and at regular intervals during use
- Precise regulators provide accurate pressure control at the touch of a button
- OLED display panel shows both pre-selected and real-time cuff pressure readings
- Audible and visual warnings alert in case of low battery, leaks and calibration
- Streamlined design for easy cleaning and mobile maneuvering
- Convenient on-board cuff hooks and quick-release cord management
- Single or dual channel operation for a variety of procedures
- Simple color-coded interface for controls, hoses and cuffs
- Cuffs deflate at a staggered rate
- Automatic timers with operator-set elapsed time alarm
- Pressure range: 0 - 600 mmHg
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 305 (W) × 385 (D) × 1050 (H) mm
- Accuracy and resolution: ± 2.5 mmHg, displayed with a resolution of 5 mmHg
- Maximum cuff pressure: 600 mmHg
- Electrical Input: 110-120V 50-60HZ, 230V 50-60 Hz
- Battery: Sonnenschein A512/6.5 S
- Weight: 17.3 kg