Dorsal/Lateral Cylinder Base Equine Table
- Product ID: 12102
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Dorsal/Lateral Cylinder Base Equine Tableis equipped with 4-way tilt capability. The hydraulic system includes a total of eight hydraulic cylinders that work individuall and in pairs, to provide this versatile 4-way tilt capability. This model can achieve Trendelenburg positioning via hydraulics. The table can be put in a stationary position by extending the four lower cylinders, and lifting the table base frame off the casters. The casters must be removed to achieve the lowest operating height.
- Self contained power unit with hand control hydraulic valve
- 4-way tilt capability
- Ability to easily be placed in a stationary position during surgery procedures by elevation of outside cylinders
- 46" x 84" lateral surface area (117cm x 213cm)
- 18" x 84" center bed (46cm x 213cm)
- Versatile multi-section table top surface
- Lowered height 22-1/2" (57cm)
- Raised height 39" (99cm)
- 6" swivel casters
- Hot dip galvanized/painted coating on structural frame
- Rated for 2,500 lbs. (1,134KG)