Haico Diagnose 1 Equine Operating Table
- Product ID: 12577
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Haico Diagnose 1 Equine Table is a low voltage unit that promotes safety in the operating room. One of the most popular tables from the leading Haico brand, the Haico 1 combines powerful stainless steel construction with unique ergonomic features.
Load and position the animal with the Haico’s adjustable height feature. The table can be lowered down to 12 inches, then raised all the way to 44 inches, allowing the staff to work comfortably. Once the table is loaded, clinicians can use the velcro binding straps and the hydraulic head and side supports for secure positioning. The table’s side panel design allows clinicians good access to the operative field — increasing safety for the horse and the clinical staff.
The Haico Diagnose 1 is just one unit within the Haico family of equine operating tables. For more advanced features, see the Haico Surgery 2 and the Haico Pro 3.
- Two-inch padding with unique, protective surface coating for quick and easy cleanup.
- All elements of the table are fully shielded against dust and water, allowing clinicians to power wash the unit between procedures.
- Powerful, quality steel construction designed for years of use.
- Five-inch lockable casters, stainless steel for durability.
- One caster features directional locking for stability.
- Hydraulic head support and side panels allow for precise positioning for each procedure.
- Table height adjusts from 12 to 44 inches, for more loading options and increased clinician access.
- Additional features include longitudinal tilt, remote control and automatic system monitoring — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Eight binding rope locks, plastic
- Four chromium-plated, self-locking clamps
- Four velcro binding bands
- Four stainless steel vertical poles, 67 inches (1700 mm)
- Two stainless steel horizontal bars, 43.3 inches (1100 mm)
- Stand for infusion bottles, chromium-plated steel
- Stand for instruments, stainless steel
- Automatic battery charger
- Coiled cable for charger
- Optional — Colon trays (large and small)
- Optional — Remote control
- Optional — Extra adjustable padding
- Ask your DRE representative for a full list of optional accessories
- Weight: 925.95 lbs (420 kg)
- Maximum load: 2866 lbs (1300 kg)
- Maximum height: 44 in (1120 mm)
- Minimum height: 12.5 in (320 mm)
- Width (with panels): 41.3 in (1050 mm)
- Width (without panels): 19.7 in (500 mm)
- Length: 114.2 in (2900 mm)
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Cable free electric unit
- Automatic battery charger: 7A, wall-mounted