Haico Practice Equine Operating Table
- Product ID: 12569
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Haico Practice Equine Operating Table is a low-voltage unit designed for simplicity and safety in the operating room. The table’s steel construction is durable and specially designed for equine use up to 2,850 pounds.
Clinicians can easily load and position the animal with the Haico’s adjustable height feature. The table can be lowered down to 12 inches, then raised all the way to 44 inches, allowing the staff to work comfortably. Using the velcro binding straps and manually-adjustable headrest, the animal can be securely positioned — increasing safety for the horse and the clinical staff.
The Haico Practice is just one unit within the Haico family of equine operating tables. For more advanced features, see the Haico 1 Diagnose, Haico 2 Surgery and the Haico Pro 3.
- Two-inch padding with unique, protective surface coating for quick and easy cleanup.
- All elements of the table are fully shielded against dust and water, allowing clinicians to power wash the unit between procedures.
- Powerful, quality steel construction designed for years of use.
- Five-inch lockable casters, zinc-plated for durability.
- One caster features directional locking for stability.
- Manually-adjustable head support allows for precise positioning for each procedure.
- Table height adjusts from 12 to 45 inches, for more loading options and increased clinician access.
- Additional features include hydraulic side panels, longitudinal tilt, remote control and automatic system monitoring — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Two stainless steel vertical poles, 67 inches (1700 mm)
- One stainless steel horizontal bar, 43.3 inches (1100 mm)
- Automatic battery charger
- Two chromium-plated, self-locking hold down clamps
- Velcro binding bands
- Optional — Extra adjustable padding
- Optional — Eight plastic binding rope locks
- Optional — Extra leg and shoulder supports
- Ask your DRE representative for a full list of optional accessories
- Weight: 925.95 lbs (420 kg)
- Maximum load: 2866 lbs (1300 kg)
- Maximum height: 44 in (1120 mm)
- Minimum height: 12.5 in (320 mm)
- Table width (with panels): 41.3 in (1050 mm)
- Table width (without panels): 19.7 in (500 mm)
- Table length: 114.2 in (2900 mm)
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Cable free electric unit
- Automatic battery charger: 7A, wall-mounted