Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System
- Product ID: 9808
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The LigaSure™ vessel sealing system gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can - permanent vessel occlusion. The LigaSure™ system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
- LigaSure™ V — 5 mm shaft, single use instrument that dissects, grasps, seals, and divides.
- LigaSure Atlas™ — Single use laparoscopic sealer/divider instrument that seals and divides vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles.
- LigaSure™ Lap — Single use laparoscopic instrument for laparoscopic procedures.
- LigaSure Atlas™ 20 cm — Single use sealer/divider instrument that offers reliability for dissection, grasping, sealing, and cutting in open procedures.
- LigaSure Impact™ — Works exclusively with the ForceTriad™ energy platform, utilizing the TissueFect™ sensing technology that precisely manages energy delivery for consistent, controlled tissue effects with faster fusion times than the original LigaSure™ generator
- LigaSure Precise™ — Single use instrument specifically designed to provide permanent vessel occlusion to structures that require fine grasping.
- LigaSure™ Std — Reposable instrument for general surgery open procedures.
- LigaSure™ Max — Reposable gynecology instrument for open procedures. The instrument's textured surface provides improved grasping capability for thick tissues.
- LigaSure™ Axs — Reposable instrument that has extra length and an angled jaw to allow better access in deep cavaties.
- LigaSure™ Xtd — Reposable instrument for deep cavity procedures. The longer instrument allows the surgeon to comfortably hold the device outside the surgical site.
- LigaSure™ Generator — The LigaSure™ generator is a computer controlled electrosurgical unit with two distinct outputs. The LigaSure™ vessel sealing receptacle diagnoses the tissue within the jaws of the instrument and delivers the optimal amount of energy necessary to fuse the vessel wall and create a permanent seal. The bipolar receptacle provides both bipolar and macrobipolar outputs.
- Output configuration: Isolated output
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Display: Two (2) digital seven-segment displays: 1.9 cm (0.75 in) each
- Mounting: A Valleylab car or stable flat surface
- Ambient temperature range: 10 to 40 C (50 to 104 F)
- Relative humidity: 15% to 90%, noncondensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm-up time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before using.
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 38.6 cm (15.2 in)
- Depth: 40.6 cm (16.0 in)
- Height: 12.7 cm (5.0 in) not including feet
- Weight: 5.9 Kg (1 lbs) typical
- The stated audio level is for the activation tone and alarm tone at a distance of one meter. Alarm tones meet the requirements of IEC 60601-2-2.
- Volume (adjustable): 45 dB minimum
- Frequency (nominal): Seal Mode - 440 Hz, Macrobipolar Mode - 520 Hz, Bipolar Mode - 660 Hz
- Duration: Continuous while the generator is activated; changes to one short tone when seal cycle is complete.
- Volume (not adjustable): 65 dB minimum
- Frequency: 985 Hz to 780 Hz; 985 Hz nominal
- Output Waveform
- Macrobipolar/Bipolar: 473 KHz sinusoid, 100% duty cycle
- Seal: 473 kHz sinusoid, pulsed
|Valleylab Ligasure Footswitch||11724||Get Quote|