Air-Shields TI-100 Transport Incubator
- Product ID: 12114
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Intended for transport of high risk, premature, low birth-weight, or critically ill newborns.
- It provides a means to control air temperature, oxygen concentrations, and relative humidity.
- A double wall hood permits full visibility and provides an effective thermal barrier from the environment.
Dimensions (with stand):
- Length: 40.25 in. (102 cm)
- Width: 22.25 in. (56.5 cm)
- Height: 46.75 in. (118.7 cm) maximum, 34.75 in. (88.3 cm) minimum
- AC: 110.120 VAC 50/60/400 Hz, sine or square wave 170/200 Watts and 225/270 Watts with batteries charging.
- DC: 12 VDC, 115 Watts
- Internal Battery:
- Type: gel type, sealed and rechargeable.
- Voltage: 12 VDC nominal
- Quantity: 2
- Charging Time: two batteries take 20 minutes to recharge from fully discharged.
- Life expectancy: minimum 200 full charge/discharge cycles.
- Chassis Leakage Current: 100 A or less
- High Temp: Actuates at displayed incubator temperature of 39 0.5C.
- Sensor: Actuates if High Temp alarm sensor is electrically open or shorted.
- Power Failure: Actuates if main AC power fails and no DC back-up power is present.
- Heater Temp: Actuates if heater temperature exceeds 77C nominal.
- Low DC: Actuates if incubator DC voltage has fallen below 10.5 VDC nominal.
- Set Point Range: 21.5 C 1.0 C to 38 C
- Rise Time: 30 minutes
- Variability: 0.2 C
- Overshoot: 1.5 C maximum
- Uniformity: 1 C
- Correlation of Displayed Incubator to Actual Incubator Temperature at Temperature Equilibrium: 1 C
- Correlation of Displayed Incubator Temperature to Set Point at Temperature Equilibrium: 0.5 C
- Observation Light Output: 10-foot candles at mattress level