Air-Shields TI-500 Incubator
- Product ID: 12117
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The TI 500 Transport provides a mobile neonatal intensive care system, to accommodate your most critical infants during transport.
- Front-Mounted Controls – All patient parameters are easily viewed and available for quick access.
- Internal Tank Storage – Gas tanks are housed beneath the incubator frame providing compact storage, easy access.
- Auxiliary Flow Meter - An auxiliary flowmeter is standard on the Air-Shields TI500 Globe-Trotter™ Neonatal Transport System with an additional hand circuit to allow manual resuscitation if necessary. This offers the ability to ventilate twins in one incubator.
- Facilities for fluid delivery and vital signs monitoring
- Strain relief blocks to prevent accidental extubation
- Capacity for recharging auxiliary support equipment batteries
- Available on a choice of stands
- Height: 23" (58.4 cm)
- Length: 51" (129.5 cm)
- Width: 22.5" (56.5)
- Weight without compressor: 158 lbs (71.6 kg) (weight includes 1 battery)
- Weight with compressor: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
- AC Power requirements: 110/120 V, 50/60/400 Hz; 220/240 V, 50/60/400 Hz
- DC (incubator only): 12 V or 28 V
- Chassis leakage current: 120 V < 300 A + 10%; 220 V < 500 A + 10%
- 6 AC outlets
- AC and incubator DC cable included
Compressor Battery Specifications
- Type: Rechargeable, 12 V DC, 20 AH Sealed gel-type battery
- Battery Run Time: 3 hours minimum with blender set at 21% oxygen
- Life Expectancy: 200 complete charge/discharge cycles minimum
- Charge Time: 20 hours from full discharge
- Low Battery Alarm: When 30 minutes of compressor air remain