Baxter Flo-Gard 6201 Infusion Pump
- Product ID: 571
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Pumps a wide variety of fluids, including blood and fat emulsions
- Suitable for use in epidural administration
- Safety Clamp automatically occludes the tubing when the pump door is opened
- Pre-Programmable, configurable
- Easily replaceable fuse, battery, and power cord
- Available with a 6 month warranty and a new battery / power supply
- Baxter 6201 Battery replacement: # P00175
- 7.9"W x 5.1"D x 11.4"H
- 20 cm W x 13 cm D x 29 cm H
- Weight (Approx.): 11.6 lbs | 5.3 kg
- Keep Vein Open Rate: 5 mL/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less
- Battery: 12 volt.
- Battery Life: Approx. 6 hrs w/ pump running at a rate from 1 to 1400 mL/hr
- AC Power Requirements: 110/120V, 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9 ft) long, with Hospital plug
- Fuse: 0.5 A, 250 V, SB, 5.2 mm x 20 mm
- Leakage Current: Less than 50 microamps (using UL-544 specified test methods)
Flow Rate Range
- Primary program: 1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-9999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
- Secondary program: 1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- 1.0-99.9 mL in 0.1 increments or 1-9999 mL in 1 mL increments for both primary and secondary. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel
|Baxter IV Set||11296||Get Quote|