Baxter Flo-Gard 6301 Infusion Pump
- Product ID: 570
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- The Baxter 6301 is a dual-channel volumetric infusion pump
- Once volume and time are selected, flow rate calculation is automatic in this model
- The incremental flow rate can deliver 1-99.9mL per hour in increments of 0.1mL per hour
- A computer interface allows remote operation and monitoring.
- Available refurbished from DRE
- Battery: 12 volt, 3.2 ampere-hour sealed lead-acid
- Battery Life: Approx. 6 hrs. with one pump running at a rate from 1 to 1400 mL/hr. Approx. 4 hrs. with both pumps running at rates from 1 to 1400 mL/hr
- Battery Recharge: 8 hrs for more than 80% recharge
- AC Power Requirements: 110/120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9.5 ft.) long, with Hospital Grade plug
- Fuse: 0.8 A, 250 V, SB, 5.2 mm x 20 mm
- Leakage Current: Less than 50 microamps
- Weight: 17.9 lbs. | 8.1 kg
- Dimensions: 13"W x 5.1"D x 11.4"H | 33 x 13 x 29 cm
- Flow Range:
- Primary program for each pump: 1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-1999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments.
- Secondary program: 1.0-999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments or 1-999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- VTBI Range: 1.0-99.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments or 1-9999 mL for both primary and secondary of each pump.
|Baxter IV Set||11296||Get Quote|