DRE Avanti NXT Infusion Pump
- Product ID: 12714
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE Avanti NXT provides complete, efficient infusion for your facility.
The DRE Avant NXT is a full-featured infusion pump with a streamlined doorless design for an efficient workflow. Equipped with safety alarm settings and an incorporated anti-bolus system, the DRE Avanti NXT has all of the necessary features to provide comprehensive infusion care in your facility.
For more information on the DRE Avanti NXT Infusion Pump, contact a DRE representative today.
- Full-featured infusion pump operates in various modes:
- Vol/rate mode
- Time mode
- Body weight mode
- Drop rate mode (optional)
- Innovative doorless design allows for a streamlined, efficient workflow.
- Compatible with straight line tubing sets from any manufacturer.
- Calibrate and save up to three different line sets.
- Incorporated anti-bolus system helps to reduce the occurrence of bolus after sudden occlusion release.
- Onboard alarms sound in case of: air bubbles, infusion completion, downstream occlusion, no AC power, low battery and more.
- Mechanism: Peristaltic pump
- Operating Mode: Flow Rate Mode, Drop rate Mode (optional)
- Preset Volume: 1-9999 ml
- Accumulated Infusion Volume: 1-9999 ml
- Flow Rate Range: Basic speed Infusion pump: 1 - 2000 ml/h
- Increment: 0.1 ml/h
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Lock Function: Yes
- KVO Rate: 0.1 - 5.0 ml/h (selectable)
- Bolus Rate: 100 - 1000 ml/h (adjustable)
- Automatic Bolus: Yes
- Drip Sensor: Optional
- Drug Library: Yes
- History Record: Yes
- Last Configuration Memory: Yes
- Change Rate While Operating: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.7 in (L) × 5.5 in (D) × 7.5 in (H)
- Weight: Approximately 1.7 kg
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Waterproof level: IP 21
- Screen: 3.0 in color TFT screen
- Information: Flow Rate and unit, Preset Volume and unit, Accumulated infusion volume and unit, Finish, Downstream Occlusion, Air Bubble, Bed No., AC Power indicator, Battery capacity, Battery charge indicator, IV set, etc.
- Status Indicator: Stop, Run, Bolus, KVO
- Air Bubble, Finish, Downstream Occlusion, No AC Power, Low Battery, Battery Empty, Reminder to operate, Errors, Handle opened Air Bubble Level: 1-3 levels adjustable, turn on/off Occlusion Alarm Pressure Range: 3 levels: 70kPa, 100kPa, 130kPa (±30kPa), Level Low as default
- Temperature: 5 - 40 C for operating, -20 - 55 C for storage
- Air Pressure: 86 - 106 kPa for operating, 50 - 106 kPa for storage
- Humidity: 20 % - 80 % for operating, 10 % - 95 % for storage