DRE Vision T3 LED Procedure Light
- Product ID: 12137
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
Energy efficient technology, Ergonomic design
Mobility and Function
LED technology gives high performance lighting for the procedure area. The Vision T3’s intricate design and robust materials also allow for a broad range of movement and easy positioning of the fixture.
Even Illumination of the Area
The unique optic of the Vision T3 ensures an optimum light field. The illuminated area meets the highest technical lighting requirements for treatment lights. The reflection-, shadow- and glare-free lighting generates an ideal field of vision specific to close work.
The Vision T3 offers the optimum in color rendering with Ra > 95 and R9 > 90. This allows for clear recognition of any issues involved within the tissue.
Illumination / Light Intensity Regulation
Easy operation: One control switches the light on/off and dims with five light levels, providing the practitioner with the quick, convenient control necessary when many different procedures are being done during the course of the day.
The light beam is focused and thus glarefree, whatever the angle of sight. This avoids all bothersome reflections on the surface.
- Continuously dimmable from 100%- 10%
- 55,000 lux/39.5in (1m)
- Illuminated area 6.5in (160mm)
- CRI > 95
- Shadow and reflection-free
Maintenance-Free Green Technology
LED technology allows for long periods of maintenance-free usage. The Vision T3 offers a long lamp life of 30,000 hours, which means no service for bulb replacement necessary for the life of the fixture. Notable energy savings are also gained by using the Vision T3’s LED technology: high illumination using only 30 watts of power. If lower light levels are necessary, power consumption will be even less.
- Lamping - 1 x led
- Luminous power - 55,000 lux / 39.5 in (1 m)
- Luminated field - 6.5 in (16 cm)
- Color temperature - approx. 4500k
- Operating device - electronic converter
- Power supply - Direct power supply
- Luminaire body - polycarbonate & acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Copolymer (pc &abs)
- Weight (net) - Approx. 29 lbs (ceiling mount), approx. 20.0 kg (floor)
- Power consumption approx. 30w
- Balance of Articulation joints - spring (weight compensation)
- Class of protection - I
- IEC standards met - en 60601-1, en 60601-2-41
- Mounting options – Ceiling, wall and floor