DRE Portable Vision LED Surgery Lights
- Product ID: 9853
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
Energy efficient surgery light provides unsurpassed longevity and flexibility.
The DRE Vision LED is a large diameter surgery light system offering five-stage dimming and exceptional shadow control. Ideal for large surgery suites and operating rooms, the DRE Vision LED is available in an array of mounting options.
Controlling the positioning and brightness of the DRE Vision LED is easy with the autoclavable handle. The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable even during lengthy surgical procedures. The DRE Vision LED is highly efficient, producing unsurpassed illumination with economical energy consumption.
For more information on the DRE Vision LED Surgery light, contact a DRE representative today.
- Affordable surgical lighting system offers longevity and flexibility.
- Large diameter LED array with exceptional shadow control.
- Five-stage dimming for a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Maximum output rated at 100,000 Lux.
- 4,300 Kelvin bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Dimming and on/off switch controlled by autoclavable handle.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.
- Available in a wide array of mounting options — ask your DRE representative for more information.
- Number of LED’s: 36
- Output: 100,000 Lux @ 39.4 in (1 m)
- CCT: 4,300° K
- CRI: 97
- Focal length: 39.4 in (1 m)
- Dimming levels: 5
- Dimming percentages: 100%, 87%, 75%, 62%, 50%
- Endo mode: Yes
- Light field (d10): ≈Ø8.3 in (Ø209 mm)
- Light field (d5): ≈Ø4.9 in (Ø124 mm)
- Depth of illumination: ≈24 in (610 mm)
- Illuminance (one mask): 27.2%
- Illuminance (two masks): 37.2%
- Illuminance (tube with one mask): 24.3%
- Illuminance (tube with two masks): 40.3%
- Irradiance: 295 W/m²
- Supply circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse rating: 2.5 Amp/250VAC
- Power supply: 100W
- Light head power consumption: 54W @24VDC
- Light head weight: 14.8 lbs (6.7 kg)
- Light head dimensions: Ø18 in (Ø457 mm) | 4 in H (102 mm)
- Arm assembly weight (single): 48.3 lbs (22.0 kg)
- Arm assembly weight (dual): 77.1 lbs (35.0 kg)
- Articulating arm vertical movement: +15° Up, -60° Down
- Articulating arm horizontal movement: ≈540°
- Articulating arm/yoke interface: ≈540°
- Yoke/light head interface: ≈300°
- Ambient/operating temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: 10 - 90% relative humidity
- Pressure: 100kPA (@<2k meters)