DRE Automatic and Manual Gas Manifolds
- Product ID: 394
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Input power 120 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- 24” flexible stainless steel braided pigtails. Vertical crossover
and staggered styles include 36” pigtails for half of the
cylinders. All pigtails include a check valve.
- 36” copper pigtails with check valve supplied with oxygen units
- CGA connections with integral check valves at each header station.
- Unit of measure switching (psi, kPa, BAR).
- Dual line pressure regulators
- Special header configurations available upon request (Ushaped,
L-shaped, etc.). (Dimensional sketch of installation
- Built for expansion by adding header extensions.
- Cabinet weight 70 lbs.
- May be converted from high pressure cylinder use to use with low or medium pressure liquid portable bulk vessels.
- Line pressure sensor may be mounted inside the cabinet or remotely located to eliminate the need for a high/low pressure switch for master alarm operation.
The manual manifold requires the operator to manually switch between empty and reserve tanks. The electronic manifold detects empty tanks and performs the switch to a new tank automatically. In each case, the operator has to replace empty tanks.
The manifold interfaces with a med gas plumbing system (provided by a contracted professional) that transports the gases to various outlets.
The NFPA 99 compliant digital, fully automatic manifold requires no manual resetting of valves or levers. The unit switches from “Bank in Use” to “Reserve” bank without fluctuation in line delivery pressure. Simultaneously, the “Reserve in Use” alarm is triggered by the manifolds microprocessor. The manifold will continue to provide gas, in the event of a power failure, until both banks are depleted.
After the switchover, the “Reserve” bank will then become the “Bank in Use”. The manifold microprocessor shall also trigger the “High Line Pressure” and “Low Line Pressure” alarms without the need for additional pressure switches or transducers. The manifold shall be capable of being upgraded after installation, to be used with low or medium pressure portable bulk vessels or for use at higher or lower delivery pressures.
The control panel incorporates three large, green, illuminated LED displays, for the Left Bank, the Right Bank, and for Delivery Pressure. Analog gauges are also provided so that line and both bank pressures may be observed in the event of a power failure. The control panel also incorporates a set of LED’s for each bank, green for “Bank in Use”, amber for “Ready” and red for “Empty”. All manifold regulators, piping and control switching equipment shall be cleaned for use with oxygen service and installed in a steel cabinet (weatherproof version available) to provide protection and minimize tampering.
The header bars are equipped with emergency high pressure shutoff valves outside the cabinet to allow for emergency isolation of the header bars. The header bar shall incorporate integral check valves for each station.