- Product ID: 938
- Condition: Retired
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE OM2100 microscope is small and easy to position. It allows the veterinarian to use motorized focus and zoom with a brand new light source, fiber optic cable and power supply. The microscope is used in office procedures including: post-op lasik exams, cataract surgery, and other small procedures.
- Compact and easy-to-position
- Motorized focus and zoom, including foot pedal
- 65mm interchangeable objective lens
- New fiber-optic illumination, including fiber-optic cable
- Zeiss-compatible upgradable components
- Portable four-wheel base
- Different focal length objective lens can be ordered
- Inclined Binoculars w/ eyepieces
- Video accessories
- Observation accessories and XY
- 80/20 Beam Splitter
- Mark II Light Source
- Mark II Light Tray
- Autoclaveable caps