Respironics Esprit Respiratory Ventilator
- Product ID: 9365
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The flexible Respironics Esprit Respiratory Ventilator, used throughout many veterinary emergency and critical care facilities, combines sophisticated design with easy-to-use features. This microprocessor driven unit is easily upgradeable and offers a ragne of modes and breath types including volume control, pressure control, and fully integrated noninvasive ventilation. Because it has no need for wall air or compressors, and can be run on either ac power, a battery pack or an external battery, the Esprit's mobility and versatility make it ideal for use in any veterinary or research facility.
The Esprit now has a new graphics option available, designed to provide veterinarians with immediate, real time feedback in order to optimize ventilator settings. Also available is a new color screen option, designed to enhance the veterinarians ability to identify displays and facilitate the Esprit's already easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- A range of modes and breath types - Volume Control (VCV), Pressure Control (PCV), both with Pressure Support (PSV) and fully integrated Noninvasive Ventilation (NPPV)
- Multiple microprocessors for easy upgradeability
Easy to Use
- Intuitive menu structure
- Three-step setting change process
- Mode preset capability
- Pressure bargraph/breath indicator
- Prioritized alarms
- No need for wall air or compressor
- Universal power supply plus battery back-up and external battery
- Mounting options (carts and wall mount)
|Types of Ventilation||Modes of Ventilation|
|Volume Control||Assist/Control (A/C)|
|Noninvasive Positive Pressure||Spont, Spont/Timed|
|Percent O2||21 to 100%|
|Patient Type||Adult, Pediatric|
|Apnea Backup Rate||1 to 80 BPM|