Reusable Collection Bottle Assemblies
- Product ID: 11280
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
Collection Bottle Assemblies, for collection of aspirants, incorporate a positive shut-off cap and float assembly that interrupts suction to help prevent fluid carryover into the regulator or central vacuum system.
- Collection Bottles are available in glass or polycarbonate.
- They are manufactured especially for vacuum service with careful attention to maintenance of uniform thickness for maximum protection against implosion.
- The cap and float assembly includes a patient port inlet that is horizontal to help prevent kinking of suction tubing, a vacuum port that is fitted with a vacuum DISS swivel nut fitting (CGA 1220), and an adjustment nut to allow suspension from the wall using proper accessories.
- All Collection Bottle Assemblies allow visual inspection of fluid level, color and consistency, and can be steam autoclaved or gas sterilized.
- Polycarbonate bottles offer the additional advantage of eliminating breakage.
Come in either Glass or Polycarbonate
- Sizes: Gallon, 1/2 Gallon, Quart, Pint
- Sold in Bottle only or Bottle and Lid Assembly
|Wall Suction Regulator||11277||Get Quote|