DRE DM-530 Veterinary Portable Aspirator with Battery Backup
- Product ID: 12444
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE DM-530 Veterinary Portable Aspirator with Battery Backup is a high-performance, battery operated suction unit with battery backup.
This unit eliminates worries about having power when you need it: the battery allows 1.5 hours of run time, twice that of comparable units. A standard “Low Battery Light" informs you that the unit needs to be re-charged thus preventing interruptions in use.
A dual pump protection system features two safeguards. A float shut-off in the canister to protect overflow and an Inline Hydrophobic Filter to prevent back flow of fluid as well as airborne contaminants from entering the pump.
The DRE DM-530 Portable Aspirator uses any standard 800 cc canister and is visible in the Carry Bag while unit is in operation. It is re-chargeable in its convenient, specially designed Carry Bag, which also stores the charger, Suction Tubing and optional Auto DC Power Cord.
The ABS plastic cabinet is durable, attractive, easy-to-clean and infection control friendly. There are no open areas on the unit to harbor bacteria and dirt.
The DRE DM-530 Portable Aspirator carries a full 2-year warranty on the unit and a 6-month warranty on the battery.
- In Carry Bag: Length: 12 in (30 cm) Width: 9.5 in (24 cm) Height: 10 in (25 cm)
- Weight (with Carry Bag and all Accessories): 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Aspirator Unit: 12 Volts DC, 1.8 Amps
- Battery Charger / Power Supply: 100 - 240 Volts AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.80 - 0.35 Amps
- Internal Battery Type: 12 Volt, Sealed Lead Acid
- Suction Canister: 800cc Max Volume Vacuum is not to exceed 25 inHg (635 mmHg).
- Patient Tubing: 1/4 in. ID Non-Conductive PVC tubing, 6 ft. long, with 1/4 in.- 3/8 in. ID female connectors, or equivalent
- Vacuum: 2-19 inHg (51-483 mmHg)
- Flow: 6.5 +-0.4 l/min @ 11.8 inHg (300 mmHg)
- Operating Temperature Range: 50 degrees F to 104degrees F (10 degrees C to 40 degrees C)
Storage / Transport Requirements
- Temperature Range: -4 degrees F to 104 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 40 degrees C)
- Maximum Humidity: 95% Noncondensing