Gomco 6036 / 6037 Constant & Intermittent Pump
- Product ID: 575
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Gomco 6036 and 6037 are constant and intermittent pumps that provide exceptional versatility through a unique vacuum capability.
This new concept utilizes a diaphragm vacuum source with an automatic lock feature that maintains a separate collection system for the two mode selections (constant or intermittent). UL/ULC listed.
Model 6036 and 6037 pumps provide suction for all routine suction procedures with one versatile mobile vacuum source. Operation is simple and consists of four basic steps: 1). Set the mode switch to Constant or Intermittent 2). Set the Intermittent timing, if needed 3). Turn on the power 4). Adjust the vacuum level
These pumps are designed to provide the following performance specifications for each mode selection:
In Constant Mode:
- Vacuum Range: 0-250 mmHG
- Adjustable On/Off Cycle Time: On - 5.90 seconds
In Intermittent Mode:
- Vacuum Range: 0-200 mmHg
- Adjustable On/Off Cycle Time: Off - 23 seconds
Model 6036 is provided with two glass collection bottle systems, one for each mode selection (one 2800 ml and one 600 ml).
Model 6037 is provided with two disposable canisters (one 2100 ml and one 100 ml).
- Collection Bottle: Glass Model 6037: Disposable
- Motor: 1/8 hp Continuous Duty
- Compressor: Diaphragm
- Vacuum Range: 250 mmHG (constant) | 200 mmHg (intermittent)
- Flow Rate: 20 lpm (constant) | 3 to 4 lpm (intermittent)
- Dimensions: 33"H x 17"D x 23" W | 84 x 43 x 109 cm
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs. | 35 kg