OptiVac G180 AC/DC Portable Suction Unit
- Product ID: 1513
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The new OptiVac G180 AC/DC Portable Suction Unit is the second generation OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco line of portable suction equipment. Advanced features include: compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed unit. This suction pump is great for Veterinary use.
- Battery gauge on front of the unit
- 25-550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
- Fully chargeable in 8 hours
- Will run on AC power even with a low battery
- Will run for approximately 1 hour after being charged for just 2 hours
- 1 hour of portable suction equals 3 hours of charging
- Ability to use the machine while charging
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement
- 3 year on the unit
- 1 year on the battery
- #ALL-L190-BAG: Carrying Case with shoulder strap
- #ALL-20-08-0003: Disposable Collection Canister, 1500 ml, stem inlet, 48/case
- #ALL-20-08-0016: Disposable Collection Canister, 1500 ml, stem inlet, 16/case
- #ALL-01-90-3928: Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter, barb, 3 filters/package
- #ALL-S610100: Suction Tubing Kit (1 each 72" length and 15" length, " ID, clear, PVC)
- Tubing can be cut to desired length and attached to disposable hydrophobic/bacteria filter.
Replacement of Filters
- Filter will turn purple when occluded
- Change filter when this occurs
- Filter does not need to be changed after every animal procedure
- Do not clean filters
- Filter will stop working upon getting wet
- Weight: 11.4 lbs with internal power
- Dimensions: 9.4"H x 7.5"W x 16.8"L
- Vacuum Range: 25-550 mm Hg
- Vacuum Flow: >30 lpm
- Battery: Rechargeable lead acid
- Battery Life (at maximum vacuum): 3 hours at 550 mm Hg
- Battery Charge Time: Full charge in 8 hours
- Battery Depleted (unit automatically shuts off): Yes
- Bad Battery Sensor: 5 red LEDs
- Battery Change Status: Indicator lights
- Remote/Internal AC Charger: Internal
- Charging Circuit Capable of Running on Low Battery: Yes
- Collection Canister: 1500 ml
- AC Operation: 110-230 volts, 50/60 Hz
- DC Operation: 12 volt DC battery
- Classified per UL 60601-1 and U.L.C.