Baxter AS40A Syringe Pump
- Product ID: 573
- Condition: Retired
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Advanced programming capability, including variable occlusion sensitivity, automatic syringe size recognition, a Drug Library option withdrug-specific infusion parameters stored in memory, and keypad lock
- Provides for continuous or intermittent infusion via intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural or subcutaneous routes of administration of one or more equal doses according to a programmed schedule
- Infusion Modes: Program in mL/hr, units/hr, mg/minute, or mg/kg/minute with varying concentrations in mg/mL
- An LCD readout which displays the sryinge manufacturer and size, the infusion rate, overbody weight, next dose, concentration, total volume limit and total volume delivered
- Standard disposable syringes from 1mL to 60mL
- Delivery rates from 0.1 mL/hr - 360 mL/hr (syringe-dependent)
- Accuracy: 3% (not including syringe tolerance)
- Audible Alarms: Occlusion, Volume Limit, System & Battery
- Alert messages
- Anti-Siphon Protection
- Internal rechargeable battery pack. Battery life is 12 hours at 2 mL/hour using a 60 mL syringe.
- Use with built-in IV pole loop or on table-top
- Dimensions: 3.4" W x 2.6" D x 10" L| (8.6 x 6.7 x 25 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.75 lbs. | 1.25 kg
- Accuracy: 3% (not including syringe tolerance). For volume infusions: 3, or .007 of travel whichever is greater (not including syringe tolerance.
- Syringes: B-D Plastipak 1,3,5,10,20,30,60 mL ; Monoject 1,3,6,12,20,35,60 mL ; Terumo 1,3,5,10,20,30,60 mL
- Flow Rate: 0.01 mL/hr to 360 mL/hr (dependent on syringe size)
- Deliverable Volume: The full syringe volume can be delivered
- Programmable Fluid Delivery Rates: 0.1 ml/hr - 360 ml/hr
- Data Display: Self-prompting, multi-field LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Status Display: Nine-LED (Light Emitting Diode) array
- Power Requirement: AC: 105-125V 60 Hz (battery charger) ; DC: Internal nickel-cadium battery pack
- Battery Life: 12 hours of operation at 2 mL/hr using a 60 mL syringe, following a 16 hour charge.
- Temperature Range: 0C to 45C (32F to 113F)
- Keypad: Elastomeric type, with tactile feedback
- Construction: High-impact plastic case with removable elastomeric protective bumpers. Water resistant.
|Baxter AS40A, AS41, AS50, AS60A Compatible Battery||792||$41.80|