Baxter Infus O.R. Syringe Pump - Refurbished
- Product ID: 1319
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Modify dose without multiple reprogramming steps.
- Adjust settings easily at any time during infusion.
- Change dial settings with a single hand for an immediate response.
- Save calculation time.
- Minimize risk of calculation error.
- Change Infusion Parameters/Rates with SMART LABELS
- SMART LABELS are magnetically coded/drug specific.
- Select from the available SMART Label library.
- Ideal for administering drugs requiring multiple dosage adjustments.
- Size - 9.2 x 4.5 x 2.0 in
- Weight – 2 lbs (with batteries)
- Syringes - Monoject or B-D; Monoject or B-D 20 cc
- Accuracy – Infusion: linear rate 3%. Bolus: linear displacement 3%
- Batteries – Four “C” Alkaline Cells
- Battery Life – Typical Use: 150 hours; at low battery and typical use: 4 hours
- Operating Voltage – 5-7 volts
- Low Battery Voltage – 5.0 Volts (approx.)
- Flow Rates – 0-600 mL/hr
- Flow Profile – Bolus: Continuous; Infusion: Pulsed Intermittently
- Maximum Occlusion Pressure – 11 psi with 60 cc syringe; 20 psi with 20 cc syringe
- Occlusion Detection Time – 120 seconds at 36 mL/hr (inverse related to flow rate)
- Volume Stored on Occlusion – 1.1 mL (approx.)
- Back Pressure Effect on Accuracy – None to Occlusion Pressure