DRE Serene Syringe Pump
- Product ID: 9810
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
Features a built-in battery for mobile use and loads syringe sizes of 10 mL, 20/30 mL, 50/60 mL and 100 mL.
The DRE Serene micro-infusion syringe pump is designed for emergency, clinical and hospital use on animals. It provides for a variety of infusion types, including intravenous, intra-arterial, peritoneal medium and radiography, anesthesia and chemical therapy.
The reliable DRE Serene also features computerized alarming systems and advanced technology, and provides for accurate long-time micro-infusion.
- LED infusion rate display is large and bright | Easy to read infusion rate displayed in mL/h
- Audible alarms | with visual indicators of “near empty,” “complete,” “occlusion” and “low battery”
- Convenient DC 12V | DC 12V input and built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery provide reliable AC power
- Compatible w/ most syringes | You can manually calibrate the Serene to accept most syringe brands
- Ambient Temperature 5 - 40 C
- Power Supply AC 220V 50 Hz or DV 12V (AC 105/135V 60 Hz available if required)
- Power Consumption Less than 25 VA
- Applicable Syringes 10 mL, 20/30 mL, 50/60 mL, 100 mL disposable syringes;
compatible with most syringes
- Mechanical accuracy including syringe 5%
- Audible alarms with visual indicators of “near empty,” “complete,” “occlusion and “low battery”
- Dimensions - D x W x H: 142 mm (5.59”) x 335 mm (13.19”) x 120 mm (4.72”)
- Weight 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs
- Battery Operation - 4 hours of continuous operation at 100 mL/hr with built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery