Medfusion 2001 Syringe Pump
- Product ID: 9369
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Medfusion 2001 Syringe Pump is an ambulatory syringe pump that runs on either AC current or on rechargeable internal batteries (on-screen voltage test is available). It accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes, and has automatic sensing of syringe size. The Medfusion 2001 has no bolus function, but it can be programmed for continuous, auto or manual intermittent, or Volume/Time infusions. It is recommended for intravenous or arterial infusions of blood, lipids, fluids, antibiotic, and any medication requiring precisely-controlled infusion rates, including epidural infusions. The pumps have 4-position variable occlusion settings.
A custom program mode allows preselection of certain modes and parameters, which can then be locked-out by the programming clinician to limit program access. The syringe manufacturer can also be custom-programmed if not using a syringe by BD, Monoject, Abbott (50cc only), or Terumo. It is also indicated for use with BD glass syringes (1, 3, 5, or 10cc sizes). In addition, software version 1.4A of the 2001 can also use all Braun syringe, 10 and 50cc syringes by Fresenius, and 50cc Perfusor syringes.
The Medfusion 2001 can also be pole-mounted, using the pole clamp included with the pump. It has an easy-to-read LCD screen with LED alarm and function lights. Accuracy is 3 %, excluding variations in syringe accuracies.
- Extremely accurate and durable with every delivery program
- Syringe mounted on the side and the pump can be mounted on the cage or laid on the bench top in almost any position
- Ambulatory syringe pumps that run on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size
- Flow Rate: 0.1-378.0 ml/hr., depending on syringe size selected
- Volume Limit: 00.1 to max. capacity of syringe in increments of 0.1 ml
- Volume Delivered: 000.00 to 999.99 in increments of 0.01 ml
- KVO: 0.1 - 9.9 ml/hr in increments of 0.1 ml
- Occlusion: Normal - max. 16.4 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe; Low - max. 5.96 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe; Middle - max. 13.8 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe; High - max. 15.0 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe
- Accuracy: 3%, excluding variations in syringe accuracies
- Battery Capacity: 16-hour charge operates the pump for approximately 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with a 60 ml syringe
- Recharge Time: 16 hours maximum
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter or internal battery
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3" x 7.5"
- Alarms: Near Empty, Empty, Volume Limit, Occlusion, Systems Malfunction, Low Battery, Depleted Battery, Syringe Not Loaded, Check Clutch, Invalid Syringe Size