Medfusion 2010 Syringe Pump
- Product ID: 9367
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Extremely accurate and durable with every delivery program
- Syringe mounted on the side and the pump can be mounted on the cage or laid on the bench top in almost any position
- Ambulatory syringe pumps that run on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries
- Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size
- Model: 2010 vs 2010i: 2010i has more conversion options for measurement
- Flow Rate: 0.1-378.0 ml/hr., depending on syringe size selected
- Volume Limit: 00.1 to max. capacity of syringe in increments of 0.1 ml
- Volume Delivered: 000.0000 to 9999.9999 mg or 0000.00 to 9999.99 ml
- Bolus Rate: Up to 378.0 ml/hr
- KVO: 0.1 - 9.9 ml/hr in increments of 0.1 ml
- Occlusion: Normal - max. 16.4 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe; Low - max. 5.96 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe; Middle - max. 13.8 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe; High - max. 15.0 PSI with Mono 35 cc syringe
- Accuracy: 3%, excluding variations in syringe accuracies
- Battery Capacity: 16-hour charge operates the pump for approximately 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with a 60 ml syringe
- Recharge Time: 16 hours maximum
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter or internal battery
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3" x 7.5"
- Alarms: Near Empty, Empty, Volume Limit, Occlusion, Systems Malfunction, Low Battery, Depleted Battery, Syringe Not Loaded, Check Clutch, Invalid Syringe Size