Medfusion 3010a Syringe Pump
- Product ID: 12119
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Medfusion 3010a Syringe Pump may be used in MRI rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 Gauss. It features user-friendly, single-handed loading and a stackable horizontal design.
- 16 fusion modes
- Graphic pressure trend display
- Begins infusing in just 3 keystrokes
- Easy to see screen
- MRI Compatible
- User friendly
- Stackable horizontal design
- Dimensions: Size - 10.5" x 5.1" x 5.5"; Weight - 3.8 lbs
- System Accuracy: 2%, excluding syringe variations
- Flow Rate: .03 to 1130 ml/hr, dependent upon syringe size
- Delivery Modes: ml/hr; Volume/Time; Mass; Body Weight; Custom Dilution; Intermittent
- Delivery Options: Volume Limit; Bolus Dose; Loading Dose; KVO Rate; Standby; Override Occlusion Limit
- Delivery Libraries: Four libraries with 16 profiles each
- Power: ACL 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30Va External DC source (optional)
- Recharge Time: Less 16 hours with the pump turned off
- Battery Capacity: Rechargeable. 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with 60 ml syringe (from fully charged battery)