DRE N3000 Portable Color Doppler Veterinary Ultrasound System
- Product ID: 12364
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE N3000 is a hand-carried color doppler veterinary ultrasound system that allows veterinarians to diagnose anywhere and anytime with confidence.
- Professional measurement and calculation packages
- Specialized veterinary exam modes, body marks
- Intuitive layout clusters 95% of most-used keys around trackball
- One-touch design decreases at least 70% of operation time and increases diagnostic efficiency
- 15” high-resolution color LCD monitor.
- One probe connector which can be expand to 3 connectors by the probe expansion module.
- THI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging), and second digital THI function
- TSI (Tissue Specific Imaging) function
- Frequency compound imaging: adjustable under 2D and M modes
- Space compound imaging: adjustable under 2D and M modes with more than 3 levels.