Samsung H60 Ultrasound System
- Product ID: 12790
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Samsung H60 is a high-performance ultrasound system designed for a wide range of speciality applications. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Ideal for multiple specialties: Abdominal, OB, GYN, Cardiology, Vascular, Small Parts, MSK, TCD, Urology, and Pediatrics.
- Imaging modes: 2D, Color, PD, S-Flow, PW, CW, M Mode, Anatomical M-Mode, TDI/TDW, Harmonic Imaging, Pulse Inversion Harmonics, ClearVision™ (SDMR), QuickScan, Beam Steer, Single/Dual/Quad Display Modes, Read/Write/Panning Zoom.
- Cine: Max 4500 Frames, 60 sec.
- Depth range: 2 - 38 cm depending on the probes.
- Maximum frame rate: 2273fps (Hz), depending on the type of probe used.
- Four active probe ports, eight USB 2.0 ports.
- DICOM 3.0, DICOM Store, Print, Worklist, SR, NPP, SC.
- Comes standard with CD/DVD+R/RW, USB Flash, External USB HDD, Digital printer.
- Compact size with 18.5-inch wide HD LED Monitor, four swivel wheels.
- High resolution LED touchscreen measures 10.1 inches.
- Adjustable control panel swivels +/- 30 degrees.
- Articulated monitor arm swivels +/- 110 degrees.
- User-friendly design incorporates trackball, backlit interactive hard keys, gel warmer and foot switch.
- Image storage: Integrated HDD .5 TB.
Advanced Imaging Modes (Optional Features)
3D, 4D, 3DXI™, XI STIC, Volume NT/IT, Auto IMT, Cardiac Measurements, CW, ECG, ElastoScan, MultiVision, Panoramic, DICOM, e-Motion Marker™, Needle Mate
- Height: 50 in
- Width: 21.5 in
- Depth: 35 in
- Weight: 230 lb
- Boot up: 112 sec
- Channels: 128; Processing Channels: 215,040