Samsung PT60A Ultrasound System
- Product ID: 12800
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Samsung PT60A is a portable ultrasound system with touchscreen and NeedleMate™ technology, designed to meet the needs of any point-of-care application. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Ideal for multiple specialties: Anesthesia, MSK, Emergency, Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Vascular, Small parts, TCD and Cardiac.
- Imaging modes: 2D, Color, PD/DPDI, PW, M Mode, Harmonic Imaging, QuickScan, Zoom Read/Pan, Beam Steering (Linear), SCI, Needle Mate (Linear).
- Advanced imaging modes (optional): DICOM, SDMR™, AutoIMT.
- Cine: Max 2,600 frames, Loop Memory 18 sec.
- Depth range: 2 - 36 cm depending on the probes.
- Maximum frame rate: 386 Hz (depending on transducer, FOV, depth and angle).
- One active probe port (3 with optional cart), two USB 2.0 ports.
- Comes standard with CD/DVD/RW, BW/Color Video Page Printer (with optional cart).
- 10.1-inch TFT LCD with LED backlight.
- Height: 10 in (253 mm)
- Width: 11.4 in (291 mm)
- Depth: 2 in (53 mm)
- Weight: 7.9 lb (3.6 kg)
- Full Boot: 60 sec
- Fast Boot: 10 ~ 20 sec
- Battery Life: 30 min
- 128 Channels, Digital Beam Former
- Height: 45 - 52 in (1,136 - 1,316 cm)
- Width: 19.5 in (496 mm)
- Depth: 18.8 in (477 mm)
- Weight: 48.5 lb (22 kg)