Samsung RS80A Ultrasound System
- Product ID: 12795
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Samsung RS80A is a multi-purpose ultrasound system designed for use in various radiologic applications. Advanced features and easy-to-use controls. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Ideal for multiple specialties: Abdominal, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology, Vascular, TCD, Cardiac, Small Parts, MSK, Breast, Neonatal and Pediatrics.
- Imaging Modes: 2D, M-Mode, Color M-Mode, Anatomical M-Mode, Volume Mode (3D/4D), Elastoscan Mode, Color Doppler, Power Doppler, S-Flow™, Pulsed Wave, Continuous Wave, THI, PIH, TDI, ClearVision, MultiVision, Trapezoid, Advanced QuickScan™, EZ Exam+™, Needle Mate, Raw Data Analysis, Post Image Processing, DICOM.
- Depth range: 2 - 30 cm depending on the probes.
- DICOM with ultrasound raw data, storage, worklist, SR, MPP, SC, Print, Query/Retrieve.
- 13.3-inch wide LED touchscreen with 6-way adjustable control panel.
- Comes standard with export media, CD/DVD-Multi, USB Flash, USB HDD, DVI-D, Network 100/10 Base-T, Audio Microphone.
- Eight USB 2.0 ports: two front, four rear, two printer ports.
- Image Storage: Integrated SSD 512 GB.
Advancing Imaging Modes (Optional Features)
Smart 4D, Realistic Vue, Natural Vue, XI-STIC™, HDVI™, Auto IMT+™, S-Detect, Clear Track, Cardiac Measurements, ElastoScan, E-Thyroid, E-Breast, S-Shearwave, Aterial Analysis, DICOM 3.0, HD-ADVR™, ECG, Panoramic, S-Fusion, Clear Track, Strain+, Stress Echo, S-Vision Architecture and Beamforming Engine™.
- Height: 52.8 ~ 60.2 in (1342 ~ 1530 mm)
- Width: 22 in (560 mm)
- Depth: 38.5 in (980 mm)
- Weight: 308.6 lb (140 kg)
- Boot up: < 60 sec