Samsung SonoAce R7 Ultrasound System
- Product ID: 12787
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Samsung SonoAce R7 is a multi-purpose ultrasound designed to provide clinicians with high quality images on an easy to use, efficient platform. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Multi-purpose ultrasound with high image resolution and sensitivity.
- Ideal for multiple specialties: General, Abdomen, Obstetrics, Fetal Heart, Gynecology, Renal, Urology, Vascular, Small parts, Breast, Vascular, MSK and Cardiac.
- Imaging modes: 2D, THI, PIH, 3D/4D, Color, PD/DPDI, PW, M Mode, Free Angle M-Mode, SRF, FSI™, SCI™, Read/Write Zoom Tissue Doppler Imaging, Tissue Doppler Wave, QuickScan™.
- Fast imaging with advanced 2D recognition software maximizes workflow.
- Gray scale: 256, 8 bits.
- Cine: Up to 45,000 frames.
- Depth range: 2 - 30 cm depending on probes used.
- Maximum frame rate: 753Hz, depending on probe type and mode used.
- DICOM 3.0, DICOM SR.
- Compact size with 19-inch monitor, four swivel wheels.
- User friendly design with backlit QWERTY keyboard, programmable presets and high quality audio speaker system.
- Comes standard with CD/DVD/RW, BW/Color Video Page Printer, VCR Analog/Digital, USB Printer, Footswitch, ECG (USB).
- Three active probe ports, five USB 2.0 ports.
- 500 GB hard drive for image storage.
Advanced Imaging Mode (Optional Features)
DICOM, 3D, 4D, Dynamic MR/MR+™, 3D XI™ (MSV™, ObliqueView™, Volume CT™), Volume Cine, AutoIMT™, Elastography, Panoramic, Stress & Strain Echo, e-Motion Marker™, Cardiac Measurements.
OB, GYN Cardiac, Urology, Carotid, Fetal Echo, LE/UE Artery, LE/UE Vein, Radiology, TCD, Thyroid, Breast, Testicular, Superficial, Pediatric Hips, and MSK.
- Height: 52.8 in (1340 mm)
- Depth: 27.6 in (700 mm)
- Power: 100 - 240V / 50 - 60Hz
- Digital Beam Former
- Boot Up Time: 120 sec
- Width: 17.7 in (450 mm)
- Weight: 134.5 lb (61 kg)
- Active Probe Ports: 3
- USB 2.0 Ports: 5