Siemens / Acuson Sequoia 512 Ultrasound Machine
- Product ID: 2015
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
With the Acuson Sequoia you are getting the best selling ultrasound in the United States. It provides superior imaging with Native Patient Specific Imaging that detects, measures and adapts in real time to a patient's individual acoustic properties. The Sequoia reduces image optimization time by up to 80% thus allowing an easier, faster and more confident diagnosis.
- Shared Service
- Native Patient Specific Imaging
- Four Sight TEE view
- Axius quantitative strain rate imaging
- Cadence contrast pulse sequencing technology
- Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Native TEQ ultrasound technology
- Color doppler, Color angio and b-color
- PW/CW Doppler
- Folding Flat Panel Display
- DICOM capabilities
Key questions to think about when purchasing a Vascular Ultrasound System
- What frequency do I need for the probes?
- Are there any applications other than vascular required?
- Do I need DICOM?
- Is the portable or stand-alone on wheels best for my needs?
- What type of budget am I working with for this ultrasound machine?
- Weight: 406 lbs.
- Height: 53"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 48"