Ohmeda Tec 4 Anesthetic Vaporizer
- Product ID: 447
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- Tec 4 vaporizers are designed for "out of circuit" use in continuous flow techniques of inhalation anesthesia.
- The vaporizers are temperature and flow compensated.
- A single control dial, with a concentration scale calibrated in % of anesthetic agent.
- To prevent accidental displacement of the cotrol dial from the "OFF" position to an "'ON", a release button is incorporated into the dial assembly. The Tec 4 can only be turned "ON" when the locking lever is turned to the "LOCK" position.
- Agents: Isoflurane, Sevoflurane
- Fillers: Funnel or Keyed
- Mounting: Selectatec
- Amount of anesthetic agent to fully charge the vaporizer = 125ml.
- Amount retained by Wick System = 35 ml
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 16.785 lbs (7.6 kg)
- Height: 225 mm
- Depth: 145 mm
- Width: 105 mm
- Calibration: Accurately calibrated at 21ºC and at elevated temperatures
Duration of Use
- An approximate working figure 1.0 ml of liquid anaesthetic is required to provide 200 ml of vapour