Penlon Sigma Delta Sevoflurane Anesthetic Vaporizer - Variety of Styles
- Product ID: 56
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Penlon Sigma Delta is designed as a light weight service free* vaporizer for continuous flow anesthesia. It delivers accurate concentrations under varying conditions of flow rate and temperature, particularly at low flows.
Shown above as the Sevoflurane version. Halothane, Isoflurane compatible versions are also available.
This Penlon Vaporizer combines the latest patented technology and research to offer one of the highest quality options available.
- Agents: Sevoflurane
- Mounting: Selectatec, Drager Plug-In, Cagemount
- Filler: Keyed Filler, Quik Fil, or Pour fill
- Weight: 5 kg approx.
- Cagemount Dimensions: (mm) 133 wide x 158 deep x 219 high
- Selectatec Compatible: with Interlock Dimensions (mm) 120 wide x 190 deep x 242 high
- Drager Plug-In Compatible: Dimensions (mm) 100 wide x 190 deep x 242 high
- Capacity Volume: at MAX mark 250 mL nominal Volume at MIN mark: 35 10 mL -- Note After draining, approximately 60 10 mL of liquid is retained by the wick
- Flow Range: Operating flow range 0.2 to 15 litres/min
- Temperature Range: Operating temperature range 15 to 35C (58 to 95F)
- *Presumes ten year product life requiring no preventive maintenance service. It is recommended that a service is carried out at ten years. Halothane Vaporizers require a five year service.
- Selectatec is a Datex Ohmeda Trademark, Plug in is a Drager Trademark