Ohmeda SmartVent 7900 Anesthesia Ventilator
- Product ID: 51
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Ohmeda SmartVent 7900 is a microprocessor controlled ventilator with internal monitors for inspired oxygen, airway pressure, and exhaled volume. The 7900 provides both volume and pressure control. This ventilator allows for automatic compensation of compression losses, changes in fresh gas concentration, and small leaks within the absorber and bellows with the unique SmartVent™ tidal volume compensation system. The 7900 is available refurbished from DRE.
- Module Dimensions: 5.9" (H) x 9.8" W) x 15" (D)
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Power Input: 110/120 Va-c 10%, 50/60 Hz; 220/240 Va-c 10%, 50/60 Hz; 54.5 Watts
- Backup Battery: Internal rechargeable battery - 30 min.
- Operating Specifications:
- Patient airway pressure range: -20 to +120 cm H2O 2 cm H2O
- High pressure alarm set range: 12 to 100 cm H2), 1 cm increment
- Display range: -20 to 120cm H2O
- Tidal volume display range: 0 to 9999 mL, 1 mL resolution
- Setting range: 5 to 1500 mL
- Minute volume: 0.0 to 99.9 liters, 0.1 liter resolution
- Breath rate: 0 to 105 bpm
- Volume sensor type: variable flow orifice
- Display range: 0 to 110% O2
- Display resolution: 1% incraments
- Measurement range: 0 to 100% O2
- Low & High alarm range/setting: 21% to 100% (Low O2 limit may not be set above the high O2 limit, nor may the high O2 limit be set below the low O2 limit.