Penlon Nuffield MRI-Compatible Anesthesia Ventilator
- Product ID: 48
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Penlon Nuffield Anesthesia Ventilator is a new, MRI-compatible, pneumatically driven ventilator.
This time-cycled unit is powered by medical air or oxygen at 340 kPa- 410 kPa and has pre-set volume and flow rate for small and large animals.The Nuffield 200 is a pneumatically driven time-cycled ventilator with pre-set volume and flow rate for large or small animal patients. The four controls provide a wide range of settings that enable a constant flow during the inspiratory phase and infinite variability of I:E settings. A suitable ventilator alarm and pollution control system is available for use with the Nuffield 200 if required.
- 6.8lbs | 3.1 kg
- Medical air or oxygen at 340 kPa (50 lbf/in2) - 410 kPa (60 lbf/in2)
- 10 ml - 300 ml (Newton Valve)
- 50 ml - 2000 ml (Standard Valve)
- 10 - 85 (cycle/min)
Frequency for HFPPV
- 60 - 125 (cycle/min)
Inspiratory Flow (litres per sec)
- 0.25 - 1.0 (independent and continuously variable)
- Continuously variable and dependent on chosen I & E settings
- Minute volume plus 0.1 litre/cycle to power fluid logic circuit
- 1.0 - 30.0 litres
- Time: 0.2 - 2.0 sec. (independent and continuously variable)
- Flow: 0.25 - 1.0 litres/sec (independent and continuously variable)
- Pressure Relief: 60cm H2O
- Time: 0.5 - 4.0 sec. (independent and continuously variable)
- Resistance: 2.5 cm H2O/litre
- Respiratory Manometer: Range -20 to +100cm H2O with zero adjust facility