DRE Axe X-Ray Cassette Positioner
- Product ID: 12585
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
<span 1.6em;"="">The DRE Axe X-Ray Cassette Positioner provides veterinary professionals with a simple way to achieve precise imaging in the field. The positioner’s sturdy design is suitable for any environment, while the lightweight aluminum structure allows for easy transport.
Clinicians can perform X-rays at various distances and angles while isolating themselves from the potentially-harmful X-ray beam. The handle rotates a full 360 degrees, and the height can be adjusted from ground level all the way up to 64 inches.
The DRE Axe X-Ray Cassette Positioner is compatible with small, medium and large cassettes.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum body is easily packed into any mobile veterinary unit.
- 360 degree handle rotation allows for omnidirectional cassette positioning.
- Ground support post steadies the unit for clear imaging every time.
- Bubble level on top, bottom and sides of the cassette clamp.
- Adjustable cassette height ranges from ground level to 64 inches.
- Cassette clamp is compatible with small, medium and large cassettes
- Handle rotates to left or right side of holder.
- Handle may be used as the vertical cassette holder support, allowing ground contact for cassette positioned at or above ground level.
- Spring-loaded cassette clamp allows clinicians to change cassettes quickly in the field.
- Two telescoping handles.
Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)
Height adjustment: 0 - 64 in (0 - 162.6 cm)
2 Telescoping handles: 0 - 20 in (0 - 50.8 cm) | 32 - 54 in (81.3 - 137.2 cm)
Telescoping center leg: 20 in (50.8 cm)
Handle rotation: 360° (left and right)